The Book ContentsAcknowledgments
1. The Genesis of Conflicts
2. Emergent Leaders in Times of Conflict
3. Effects of Confl ict on Humanity
4. Confl icts Based on Religious Dominance
5. The West, Israel, and the Arab Nations
6. Education: A Pinnacle for Resolving Conflicts
7. Is God an Enemy of the State?
8. The Dilemma of Ruined Education
9. Can God Stop Evil?
10. The Role of the Church in Society
11. Christianity and Politics
12. Rebuilding the Walls
Epilogue: The Changes that the World Requires