- Chapter One – The Genesis of Conflicts
- Chapter Two – Emergent Leaders in Times of Conflict
- Chapter Three – Effects of Conflict on Humanity
- Chapter Four – Conflicts Based on Religious Dominance
- Chapter Five – The West, Israel, and the Arab Nations
- Chapter Six – Education: A Pinnacle for Resolving Conflicts
- Chapter Seven – Is God an Enemy of the State?
- Chapter Eight – The Dilemma of Ruined Education
THE WORLD IS moving fast into perilous times. There are wars
and rumors of war. Human rights abuses and oppression have become common. Society is troubled by racial discrimination, child abuse, assassinations, murders, and suicides.
Another former US president, Dwight D. Eisenhower, said in a speech before the American Society of Newspaper Editors on April 16, 1953:
I hate war, as only a soldier who has lived through it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.…
There is no doubt that our nation; America is going through difficult times. It is not only difficult physically, socially, economically but also spiritually. The values that set the course for our nation no longer exist. This is because for 40 years, we were silent and allowed the voice and actions of the minority set back the righteous course of the nation. The Bible says, Righteousness exalts a nation.
God Bless America
While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance to a land that’s free,
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer.
God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America,
My home sweet home.
Pledge of Allegiance
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to
the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all.